4 KEY COMPONENTS OF GOD DREAM UNIVERSITY
This is where you LEARN TO DEVELOP your ministry. Immediately you will have access to a curriculum with 37 videos and teachings designed to help launch or accelerate your ministry.
These are specific teachings to GROW AS A LEADER. The Leadership Vault is chock-full of the best leadership ideas and tools I've learned over the years and it's yours for the taking.
ACCOUNTABILITY is absolutely key to your success. That's why at GDU we believe strongly in providing 3 LIVE teachings each month for Q&A and additional fundraising ideas.
This is where you SHARE & COLLABORATE with other ministry leaders. You'll never be alone again in your journey of developing, starting and growing your ministry.
Ministry Leader, Mentor & Founder of God Dream University
Ministry leaders like yourself don't need more podcasts and empty resources that fall short on delivering value to their mission. Ultimately, we all hunger for step-by-step mentorship that will help our ministries launch and achieve greater influence.
That's why we launched God Dream University. GDU exists to take the mystery out of starting and growing a ministry.
LEARN THIS AND SO MUCH MORE..
- You have an idea for a ministry but don't know where to start.
- How to develop a name for your ministry.
- A simple way to write mission and value statements.
- How to explain the idea that’s in your head and on your heart.
- How to determine who your ministry serves.
- How to set up your ministry to change lives.
- What tech tools to use for your ministry.
- How to talk to people about your ministry.
- How to promote your ministry and have fun doing it.
- How to get a ministry logo for $5.
- How to build your ministry on a biblical foundation.
- How to determine a price for your ministry service if one is offered.
- What the Bible says about the dream God is giving you.
- How to set up a website?
- What role does social media play in your ministry?
- How to legally structure your ministry.
- Determining for-profit versus non-profit structures.
- How to setup a 501(c)3.
- How to draft Articles of Incorporation.
- Where to get your Tax ID Number.
- How many board meetings per year.
- How to write a board meeting agenda.
- How to find a good accountant.
- How to write an email campaign that invites people to participate in your ministry.
- How to handle insurance needs.
- How to handle money with integrity.
- How to write a fundraising letter in 10 easy steps.
- How to structure a three tier sponsorship proposal.
- How to build a Board of Directors the right way.
- How to create an email list and which email providers are best?
- Can my ministry be an S-Corporation?
- What job title you should use as founder of your ministry.
- How to clearly explain your ministry to people so they understand what it does.
- The difference between a passion and compassion ministry.
- How to serve people practically and spiritually.
- and so much more!
"The content is invaluable to any in almost anything they're going to do. I watched in 8 weeks people go from an idea to "Okay, I'm ready." - Cyndy
"I was able to take my ministry from a free program to a 6 week session that generated over $2,000!" - Josey
"The training enables you to have a turnkey system" - Blaise
GDU IS FOR YOU IF...
- You've been looking for an A-Z system to start and grow your ministry.
- You'd love some guidance on the steps to take to legally set-up your ministry.
- You'd like to be mentored as a Christian leader with tactical, Biblical principles.
You long for guidance on how to make your dream a full-time vocation that's financially sustainable.
GDU IS NOT A GOOD FIT IF..
- You’re not in a teachable place right now, GDU is not a good fit.
- You’re expecting GDU to be a magic pill to make it happen fast.
- You expect results without putting in the effort then God Dream University is not for you.
"GDU gives you the tools and understanding of what you need to put everything in one cohesive unit. One nuance saved our church over $6800." - Aaron
"You were able to build that foundation for us, we are able to launch from... with confidence!" - Mitch & Heidi
"You brought me to another level Spiritually" - Nathaniel
YOUR INVESTMENT IN GDU PAYS FOR ITSELF!
By utilizing the Core Content, Leadership Vault, LIVE teachings and online community members can expect to raise $5,000-$10,000 on average each and every year they're involved in GDU.
What would $5,000-$10,000/year mean to your ministry?
What transformation could you orchestrate in the lives of the people you serve? What freedom would you experience as you work in your ministry. How many lives would be impacted?